What is the Tactile Marketing Automation® solution?
is a marketing solution that allows marketers to incorporate high-impact printed and mailed pieces into their marketing automation campaigns and customer journeys.
What platforms does the TMA solution integrate with?
Our simple-to-setup print on demand API integrates with Salesforce Sales Cloud and any marketing automation platform, such as Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud. We can also do custom integrations.
Why should I use the TMA solution?
Use the TMA integration to:
- Automate truly multi-channel campaigns that increase response and conversion rates.
- Cut through the clutter to make high-impact, 1:1 connections with customers and prospects.
- Drive more leads through the funnel and produce a higher marketing contribution to revenue.
- Make sales calls more effective by providing shipment delivery times so that reps know how to time their follow-up calls.
- Measure and optimize tactile marketing investments.
- Improve operational efficiency.
What are common use cases of the TMA solution?
- B2B and B2C marketers are seeking out this solution to improve lead nurturing, conversion, loyalty and event campaigns. Marketers have also used the TMA solution for hard bounce recovery, lead and customer preference management, and CAN SPAM or CASL compliance.
- Some enterprises are also looking to improve operational efficiencies by consolidating print and digital work streams. They want ONE workflow on ONE platform to justify and drive adoption of CRM and digital marketing technology investments (and to make their lives easier).
How does the TMA solution work?
The TMA solution easily drops into your automated campaigns as an event based trigger to make the send of direct mail as easy as email. Simply drag and drop tactile marketing instances into your automated campaigns. Once the step is triggered from within your campaign, fulfillment, shipping and tracking is handled for you.
What can I send?
With TMA, you're only limited by your imagination and you have the ability to personalize each piece, whether it's print, sales kits, gifts or marketing collateral. There are no order minimums, so you can send a single piece or tens of thousands. Tell us what you want to send, and we'll make it happen. See examples of what can be sent here
How can I tell if the TMA solution is driving results?
You can track operational performance (product deliverability) and campaign performance (response rates) right in your marketing automation platform. This makes it easier to prove ROI and gives you insight into how leads are moving through the funnel and how they are impacted by TMA.
How do I schedule a demo for myself or my client?
Call us at 800.930.7098
or drop us an email at TMA@pfl.com
- PFL has 20 + years of print, fulfillment and promotional product experience.
- We take quality seriously-from the first phone call, to the premium paper, to the well protected packaging that arrives on our customer's doorstep.
- Our customers get a dedicated team whose sole focus is customer success. From product selection, to implementation, to best practices and everything in-between, the PFL team will guide customers through every step in their TMA journey.
What are our Term and Conditions?
PFL Technology Solutions Terms and Conditions